
I've been following 2 SHINee fanfics that I found on DA!
One, is: Love Like Oxygen
The other is: From The Streets
LOVE LIKE OXYGEN
Pairing: Key/You
Status: COMPLETE
This... Well, this fanfic was soooooo much better than had I originally thought. Normally I don't like fanfics where the writer puts 'you' as the main character... it feels kindof mary-sue-ish, and a bit poorly done...
This fanfic, however, was AWESOME!! I found myself reeeeally enjoying to read it, and I was devastated when I realized that it was finished!
This fanfic was ALSO the reason I started litsening to MBLAQ! MBLAQ are awesome!!! Listen to them!! 8DDD
FROM THE STREETS
Pairing: Minho/Taemin
Status: Ongoing
Wow... wowowow!!! This is set in a different environment... SHINee are all whores!! 8DDD Taemin was picked up from the street by Minho, and then Minho started training Taemin to be the perfect whore!

Ohmygooooood! So much gay sex in this that I go
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH!!!!!!!!!!
And it's all WELL WRITTEN! Extremely well written! I could totally see the members of SHINee (hurr hurr, members of SHINee) act this way, were they whores...
It's sad though! I foud myself snivelling while reading the latest chapter... *sighs dramatically* I do wish the person writing would update quicker... I'm not complaining about the pace of updates, but I still wish they would come quicker... (hurr hurr, come quicker)
Soo... FANFICS FTW!!!!!
I need to find more though... preferably good ones... preferably yaoi ones...
Or good ones with an OC... the OC ones are soooo difficult to find good ones of D8
Now I should pay more attention to class!
Ciao!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar