torsdag 21 april 2011

Ehe?

Sooo... I haven't written anything in a number of months. Why? Because I'm a lazy-ass person, that's why ^-^;
What's new in the fangirl world?
Well... I'm still obsessing over SHINee! I mean... COME ON!!! THEY'RE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!*dies*

I've fallen in love with the Kpop band 2NE1!
Those girls... they're just so awesome! They take the kpop girl stereotype (tiny, cute, girly) and throw it out the window! I mean, they're adorable, but they're so much more powerful than the average kpop girl.
I LOVE THEM!!!! <3

I've started to re-read the Inheritance Cycle... PAOLINI, FINISH THE 4TH BOOK ALLREADY!! >.< Seriously! I'm soon gonna start reading the 3rd one, and I WANT THE 4TH ONE NOW!!!!! Plz?

Oh, and I'm being shipped off to my grandma's place for the easter. With my dad. Alone. FUCK.
I will have noooothing to doooooo. Because, since I'm on my period, everything gets boring, unless I REALLY, REALLY finds it interesting. Like REALLY.

Ugh... I have to go now. Fare thee well, my fellow fans. I think, in the next update, I shall write of Dragon Age 2. Yes.

2 kommentarer:

  1. OMG!! These girls are soooo cute ^^

    And come on, it isn't THAT bad being on period xD haha

    SvaraRadera
  2. I knoooow, right!?!? <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    Ohyes it is! xDD If you don't count the excrutiating pain that will undoubtedly cripple me for at least 2 days, then there's the unavoidable mood swings that make absolutely NO sense xDDD Being a girl SUCKS! xDD

    SvaraRadera