
Today is a good day!
I can feel it! It started horrible - I slept an hour longer than I had planned to... I missed my bus... the disgusting, smelly old man sat on the next bus and I had to sit almost next to him... I didn't get to sleep in the sofa in school...
And yet! When the lesson started - philosophy - we talked about a text we had read, my classmate showed me a new awesome facebook game, I got to say a bit about the text and what I thought... I wrote something in the philosophy-book (in class we call it MILF xDDD)... I drank a Rockstar during recess, and now, during Math, I'm actually understanding what I'm writing! It's awesome!
To add to it all, I've written on my sister's fanfic, and I feel this great urge to burst out in song!
Her character, SookSo, is very good at dancing! I took my sister's dancing ability and multiplied it a bit and it was awesome! Basically just giving her an easier understanding of chorepgraphy and some more stamina, she's got the beat and the loose vs hard movements of dance naturally already. Damn wonderkid.
And the singing! I'm listening to these asian songs that I LOVE to sing! Shake It, Robo Kiss, You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Selfish, Blue, Simple And Clean, and I just... I HAVE TO at least whisper along! Oooh, and now AMIGO started and I just wanna get up on the table and dance!! Not that I'm any good at it, or that I know the steps, but I just wanna MOVE! I'm in such a good mood that it's ridiculous! 8DDD
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar