onsdag 19 januari 2011

Fuck...

Huhuh! No fangirling today! Today it's ranting!
Angry ranting!

So, my ex asked me to meet up today! She's been ranting about wanting to apologize to me for something. My opinion is: "Yeah, yeah, I don't know what it is, so whatever."
She texted me and said something in the lines of: "Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm asking to meet up, it's because I've found out why I wanna apologize to you."
... yeeeeah, ok?

Sooo, I move my ass in to Stockholm after school and we meet up and we're laughing and I'm nervous as SHIT because... well, she's still glorious and still wonderful and I still like her (though not as much as before, I have to admit). Well anyways, we sit down at this café Mineur, and she goes: "I haven't been talking to you in such a long time, and I'm sorry."
Huuuh?
Because... uuh... maybe that's because we just broke up(she broke up) and both of us needed... to not talk for a while? Even if we did decide to stay friends, and still are friends. At least the time she didn't talk to me was good for me. I don't know about her.

Well anyways, we met a friend of hers (AWSOME GIRL) and a friend of her friend's (ANOTHER AWESOME GIRL) and we laugh and have a blast and then my ex and I have to leave and we talk and all of a sudden she goes: "I miss you."
Of course, instead of pretending like I didn't hear her, as was my original plan, I replied: "Aaaw, I miss you too," and patted her on the head.
Then as her subway arrived, we hugged goodbye (a VERY tight hug on her part) and then... SHE FRICKIN KISSED ME!!!!
It was innocent (Ohgod I hope so), on the side of the mouth...
BUT WTF!?!?!? I'M TRYING TO GET OVER HER AND SHE KISSES ME!!!!!
She was the one who broke up with me ffs!!! Yes, I've been telling everyone it was mutual, and it was! But she was the one who brought it up! And then she goes and kisses me... I don't even kiss Leo!!! >.<
...
Just let me go and die now...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Never mind! I don't wanna die! I love my little sister! We sat down and sang together! And she danced, and I sang, and we both danced together and it was awesome!!! <3<3<3
I showed her the fanfic I'm writing for her, the part that I had added, and then I realized... we need song lyrics for her fanfic!
So we sat down and chose song lyrics from a random generator and came up with the genre of the songs and what they were supposed to be about!
I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar