
I'm just gonna say this: OH.MY.GOD. I've been in heaven!
Well, actually, it was Yasuragi Hasseludden, a japanese spa in Sweden!
SERIOUSLY!! I've been walking around in a yukata the entire weekend (it's now hanging in my closet<3<3<3) style="font-style: italic;">any idea how DIFFICULT it is to sit and think of nothing(without falling alseep and getting distracted)!? Especially when your foot is falling asleep and your eyelid is itching and the people walking past outside sound like bloody penguins in their slippers... though the few seconds you managed was actually pretty awesome!!! 8D
Then, I got a massage. Bloody.Hell.I.Died. It felt soooo damn good! Her hands were so soft and skilled I felt like dying all the time!!! I liked it the most when she massaged my hands... shoulders and chest area was sooo god too (not more chest than me still styaing covered under a blanket). I almost came, it was THAT good!! Especially my hands... *dies*
the food. The Food. THE FOOD. THE FOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
Dinner was: 2 starters (3 pieces of sushi & 2 baby... fried cakes?), one main course (2 fried riceballs & 6 baby slices of raindeer meat), and then dessert: cheesy parfait with sorbet and fudge sauce... And I thought I was gonna diiie, I was that full! xD
Breakfast: Baby croissants, nomnom smoothie, sushi, FRUIT!!!
Lunch: REAL. RAMEN!!! Not the disgusting one you buy in the stores here in Sweden... eew... no, REAL RAMEN! <3<3<3>
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar