måndag 17 januari 2011

Why hi there!

Ohmy! I've made a new blogg!
Mainly because my old one, I deleted. Because I had nothing to write there.
Now I've found something that I can always write about, because there's always something to say!

I shall write about being a fangirl!
About everything and anything I'm fangirling about: yaoi, yuri, slash, fanfiction, fanart, SHINee, k-pop, j-pop, roleplaying, hentai, all the books I'm reading, the boys in my school I think should hook up, music in general, Dir en grey, photoshop, DeviantArt, BDB, my book, Helga, Caelan, gay boys, etc. etc.

So as you see, I have quite a bit to rant about! 8D
Today's subject shall be: SHINee, and how I discovered them!!! Woohooooo!!!! *applauds*

SHINee is a korean boy group consisting of five members.
Leader Onew - Main Vocalist
Bling Bling Jonghyun - Other vocalist
Almighty Key - Rapper, vocalist
Flaming Charistma Minho - Main rapper
Power Maknae Taemin - Main dancer





From left to right
Back: Onew, Taemin, Key
Front: Jonghyun, Minho


I found out about them... a number of months ago. Ah~~, the memories...
Anyways, my sister, whom I have trained vigorously in the art of finding cute asian boys, came into my room and showed me a korean boy band she had found! And OMG!! How many were they? Thirteen? So no, it wasn't SHINee, but another group called Super Junior. Thirteen hot korean boys, all dancing and singing while they dance and sing... *drooool*











Needless to say, I was very proud of my sister to have found them. Since I liked the song(Sorry Sorry) so much I had to send it to my friends!
I did, and about a day later, Fluff (<3<3<3) style="font-weight: bold;" size="5">THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's it for today.
Unless, of course, you wanna know how long it took to make the background I have!
About 2 hours! 8D Not very long, no, but let me just say that I HATE THE MF TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar